Published at Wednesday, January 02nd 2019. by Mallory Altemose in Bedroom color.
Art in Children's Bedrooms
* Avoid vicious animals and scary figures.
* Place happy, bright images in the children's bedrooms
* Display images of skill and learning, such as pictures of globes and books or any kind of learning experience
* DON'T hang pictures of water, lakes, or oceans
* Avoid pictures of religious themes, such as crosses or religious figures
* Select pictures of animals that are positive, such as horses (good for sons) that look happy and strong, not frightened. Turtles are also beneficial. Avoid frogs and toads which can appear to "eat" whatever is in the room.
* DO have pictures of parents in children's bedroom to inspire better behavior and greater respect
* Clouds are very popular for children's bedrooms. Be certain that if you contain clouds on the lottery, that the child's head is not covered by a cloud as this will create "a cloud over his/her head" and this can lead to a number of difficulties. (The same is true for adult bedrooms.)
Art in Adult Bedrooms
* For couples, DO rest pictures of pairs (geese, ducks, chairs, vases, etc.) to foster togetherness
* Avoid pictures of heavenly images deities, religious figures, etc.
* Avoid pictures of singular items that suggest being alone
* Avoid pictures of flowers and plants, unless someone is ill. Plants and pictures of plants or flowers will cause couples to argue.
* DO contain pictures of love, such as couples in an cuddle, tasteful nudes, or fondness
* DON'T have image of children in the bedroom. You have enough "kid time" already. Have one space in the house that is devoted solely to you and your mate.
* If single, make sure you have pictures in the bedroom that represent the energy you are trying to attract, i.e., a single woman seeking a man should hang pictures that show men or have men strongly in the scene.
* To create opportunities for yourself, place a picture of an open field on the wall opposite the bed. This suggests the way of your life is open and obstacles are removed.
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Coseinca website that is not Coseinca’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Coseinca claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.
Copyright © 2019 Coseinca. All Rights Reserved.