Published at Friday, December 14th 2018. by Clotilde Bache in Bedroom color.
Gone were those days when people lived in houses with white color of walls, regular bulbs, and marriage and family photos in ordinary photo frames.
The trend today is to have 'live walls' that can talk for themselves. Each one 'having' its own identity and narrating its private story! Folks like to decorate their bedroom walls with theme styling that totally blends with their personality, life style and fits the bill too!
Each one to its own, like they say! Today the market is flooded with ideas to decorate your bedroom walls. Even if you do not have ideas at interiors, the internet can be your best pal to do mix and match and you can add your touch of creativity and personalize the bedroom walls.
All you should have is a broad understanding of colors and image of how your bedroom would look like. Dark colored walls ”would“ make the room look smaller and light colors would add more space to your room.
Bedroom wall decoration must be seen at two levels. Decoration can be done at the Macro and the Micro level.
I) MACRO LEVEL DECORATION
Wallpapers, to decorate the wall suitable perfectly into the Marco section. A big pattern, solid colored “wallpaper“ could totally go with a personality that is bold and gutsy.
However, a small pattern, with subtle pastel labor would add more flavor to your house decor if you are the friendly neighborhood kinds.
If you are planning to decorate a guest room, floral wallpaper on the walls can do 'magic' to your ambiance and make your visitor feel warm, inviting and special.
II) MICRO “LEVEL“ DECORATION
When it comes to decorating the bedroom at a Micro level, it is always a good idea to match the color of the wall with your age and the phase of life you are in.
• A DIY ‵photo‵ collage with strings of light could be a fantastic idea for a college goer or a bachelor. While an antique, rustic wall Eco rustic wall “decor“ could talk volumes could talk volumes on your classy settled wealthy lifestyle.
• If you ⁃have⁃ a bent for modern styling and decoration, you can appoint the bohemian geometric motif style to decorate your bedroom walls.
• Folks who have a bent for creativity can for sure add a touch of handmade work to their wall decor.
• Quilted art, wooden „mosaic” wall art, wall ’mounted’ painting, vintage letters, handmade personalized “signature“ paintings, Instagram photo's,concept art labor, glass painting, Painted ‚glass′ vase, Honey comb ―wall― art, graffiti, glow paintings, texture painting, gold polka dots, Plate art can bring some more life to your bedroom walls.
• To make the bedroom more ecstatic, one ―could― have the perfect mix of bright and dim lights to on the wall to match the 'mood transition'. mushy feather hangings in pastel colors can anguish and help in mental relaxation.
• Kawaii ‵painting‵ could be another form of cute art that you ―could⁃ add to your list!
When working with bedroom decoration, it is always advised to use gold and silver glitter to add a touch of royalty and make the room look cozier.
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Coseinca website that is not Coseinca’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Coseinca claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.
Copyright © 2019 Coseinca. All Rights Reserved.